Equality Objectives Statement
Gamesley Primary School is committed to ensuring equality of provision throughout the school community.
To achieve this, our equality objectives are as follows;
- To promote spiritual, moral, social and cultural development through a rich experience, both in and beyond the school.
- To ensure that all pupils are given similar opportunities with regards to after school clubs and activities.
- To tackle prejudice and promote understanding in relation to people with disabilities.
- To ensure that every pupil is able to achieve high standards and have appropriate strategies in place to tackle under-achievement.
- To allow equal access to information for all parents and carers.
- To ensure that the school environment is as accessible as possible to all pupils, parents, carers, staff and visitors.
You can down our Equality Policy and our Accessibility Plan below.